Our background and experience in a broad application range makes Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems the provider of choice for your process system needs. We will work with you to turn your concept into a reality. Our focus is on value added solutions in your process environment. We have worked with global industry leaders in key markets and have provided integrated systems to meet our customers diverse needs.
Project / Mechanical Engineering
Our engineering capabilities include: site survey and system layout, process design, specification and drawing review, engineering evaluations and recommendations, contractor coordination and supervision; complete project management; system design validation; and start-up and system commissioning.
Electrical / Controls Engineering
Our electrical engineering department can provide either simple controls or the most sophisticated controls design and instrumentation packages to meet your system requirements. Our electrical engineering team can provide complete panel, electrical design, fabrication and testing. Our expertise includes programming of PLC, HMI and SCADA systems environments and our staff is available for on site- start up and training to assure smooth field operations. Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems also offers validation services for pharmaceutical applications.
Validation Engineering Services For Pharmaceutical Applications
We address the need for reliable engineering and sound documentation to comply with cGMP and FDA standards. We have experience in pharmaceutical process engineering and validation engineering including:
- Functional Requirements Specification (FRS)
- Detailed Design Specification (DDS)
- General Design Specification (GDS)
- Customized Specification Documents
Testing/ Qualification Documents
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Installation and Operational Qualification (IOQ)
- Customized Testing/ Qualification Documents
Validation Testing/ Qualification Execution Services
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) at our Summit, NJ facility
- Site Testing / Qualification Execution Assistance