Hosokawa offers a wide range of contract manufacturing (toll processing) services for chemical & mineral applications including Coarse to Fine Size Reduction, Classification, Mixing and Blending, and particle analysis. As a global leader in designing and engineering process equipment and systems, Hosokawa offers the advantage of process expertise, giving our customers years of experience and insight to understanding the performance of a wide range of powders.
The Contract Manufacturing team at Hosokawa specializes in process and product development. Our team is comprised of highly experienced, professionally trained operators with extensive backgrounds in powder processing, equipment operation, and powder analysis and characterization. We can solve most processing requirements; offering equipment options designed for optimum output and performance.
With over 20 different powder processing systems available, Hosokawa is prepared to handle a wide range of contract manufacturing services, taking your powder from the development stage into full production!
- Mikro ACM® Air Classifying Mills for medium to fine size reduction
- Alpine Fluidized Bed Jet Mills for ultra-fine size reduction
- Mikro Pulverizer® Hammer & Screen Mills for coarse to medium grinding
- Mikro® UMP Universal Milling Systems for coarse to fine grinding
- Systems for Fine & Ultra-fine Classification and Particle Separation
- Mixing & Blending Equipment for batches up to 2,000 liters
- Complete Analytical Capabilities & Product Development Services
- And much more!