This position is responsible for Project/Process Engineering to manage and execute multiple equipment and/or major system projects simultaneously from order receipt through commissioning including all technical and financial aspects of the projects.
- Review and resolve scope of supply, customer specifications, equipment sizing and scale-ups, and performance management
- Arrange and review design efforts of mechanical and electrical groups to develop equipment, manufacturing drawings and specifications.
- Develop purchase specifications for Hosokawa products and system ancillaries and issue request for purchase to procurement.
- Communicate with customers to obtain approval of design drawings, manage scope changes, and document transmittals.
- Communicate with team members and suppliers to track, monitor, and expedite shipments to maintain schedules, resolve technical issues.
- Develop, track and manage project budgets to maximize profitability, interact with sales and procurement, initiate progress billings and follow-ups.
- Arrange and conduct equipment inspection and correct non-conformances, and installation supervision.
- Coordinate and participate in system commissioning, troubleshooting and system validation, and resolve warranty issues.
- Sales interaction and support, customer visits and pre-contract estimates, and technical sales efforts.
- Back charges, conflict resolution, and project wrap-ups.
- Other related tasks as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience managing projects in the powder processing industry, preferred
- Powder processing experience includes size reduction, classification, mixing/drying, pneumatic conveying and air systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ Access)
- AutoCAD experience, a plus
- System validation experience, a plus
- B.S. in ME or ChE pre
To join the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
June 27, 2023