Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
The Purchasing Coordinator ensures that parts, supplies, and services needed for the company operations are obtained on time and at the best price. Examples of purchases include but are not limited to raw steel and stainless bar stock, sheets, perforated plates, castings, forgings, and drive components. Shop consumables include grinding wheels, tooling for CNC and manual machining centers, paint, and Grainger stock parts and similar. Products purchased must meet company specifications and quality standards.
- Prepare requests for quotations to vendors for stock purchases.
- Review internal requests for quotation for accuracy before order placement.
- Purchase parts for inventory.
- Purchase internal supplies (Production and Test Centers).
- Purchase services as required (such as building maintenance).
- Expedite orders as necessary.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of purchasing experience, preferably in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- 3+ years’ experience with ERP systems.
- Excel/Word – Intermediate skills level.
- H.S. diploma or vocational certification.
- B.S. or B.A. in business administration or finance preferred.
To join the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
March 1, 2023