Stott Laminar Flow Booth
The Laminar Flow Booth’s controlled, once through, non-turbulent airflow ensures operators, products and processes are protection from dust and fumes – the filtered down flow of air means only clean air is in the operator’s breathing zone and particles generated in the processing activities are pushed away.
Available custom-built or in standard sizes up to 4m wide the ergonomic design of the Hosokawa Laminar Flow booths allows a wide range of containers to be handled either manually or automatically.
Individually designed utilizing the Stott / Vitalair technology to meet specific requirements the flow booths can be supplied with integral fan/motor systems, with filling and weighing, processing or manufacturing equipment zoned according to area classifications.
Air is extracted at the back of the booth through a full rear plenum designed to give a laminar pull of air to 0.5 m/sec across the open front face access and thus creating a non-turbulent airflow pulling away any product emissions from the work area and operator.
- Charging and discharging
- Filling and weighing
- Inspection and dispensing
- Vacuum transfer
- Liquid and solvent pumping and dispensing
Features / Benefits:
- Customized design
- Once-through non-turbulent airflow
- Good operator protection from dust fumes or vapors
- Fixed or portable operation
- Rear plenum chamber with air control valves
- Integration filling & weighing systems or drum tipping
- Manually or pneumatically operated doors available
- Integrated operator controls
- CIP systems
- Container location and pneumatic ejection
- Internal Lighting
- Cellulose and celluloid
- Chemical Salts
- Chemically derived fibers
- Homeopathic products
- Mineral powders
- Rare earths (magnetic raw materials)
- Metallic Compounds
- Quartz - Silica
- Dental Compounds
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Dry Powder Inhalation (DPI)