Polymer Systems Shurfeed 2000 Granulator
A massive high inertia rotor system mounted in heavy-duty bearings, outboard of the cutting chamber, ensures cutting of thick sections without jamming. The cutting chamber and screen cradle are of heavy-duty welded construction. Complete access is provided at rear of machine for fast, simple cleaning and adjustment.
Features & Specifications:
- Positive feed, no flyback, maximum throughput
- Durable construction for years of continuous operation
- Variable rotor drive speed control
- Integrated evacuation blower
- 40 HP to 75 HP power available
- Triple-ply laminated cabinet for quieter operation
- Models available for pilot scale recycling up to full production systems
- Patented double Angle Cross-Scissor Cut action
- Efficient & consistent granulation
- Easy to operate & maintain
- Customizable designs with limitless capabilities
Shurfeed™ cutting chamber design allows material to fall directly in front of the rotating knives and to be pulled quickly through the cutting action for fast, complete granulation without piece bounce and flyback. Three steep angle rotor knives and two bed knives mounted in Double Angle Cut™ configurations reduce energy consumption, noise, heat and fines, while increasing throughput.
Shurfeed® cutting chamber design allows material to fall directly in front of rotating knives to be pulled quickly through the cutting action for fast, complete granulation without piece bounce and flyback. Only Polymer Systems gives a clear, unobstructed feed opening equal to rotor diameter for maximum performance through every inch of the cutting circle. This unique design maximizes granulator capacity, eliminates bottlenecks at the entrance to the cutting chamber and dramatically increases effective screen area for fast throughput. Ask for a comparison!
- Cable Scrap
- Natural Rubber
- Polyethylene & polypropylene
- Polystyrene, polyamide
- Recycled material
- Synthetic Rubber
- Polystyrene, Polymide