Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
The position exists for the promotion, sales and support of all laboratory and analytical equipment sold by Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems.
- Prepare and present customer proposals.
- Perform equipment presentations and demonstrations.
- Travel as required for the promotion, training, and start-ups of company products (approximately 20% travel).
- Work with vendors in the development of new equipment and accessories.
- Assist and support company representatives in the promotion of products.
- Work with the Marketing Department to develop promotional videos and other types of media.
- Prepare status reports for management.
- 3-5 years’ sales experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of analytical or power handling equipment, a plus.
- BA/BS Business Degree
To join the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
March 16, 2023