Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
The Sales Engineer position is responsible for promotion and sales of company products and services.
- Present mixing/drying/agglomeration technologies and capabilities
- Review applications for equipment selection, process design
- Prepare solutions in the form of quotations
- Arrange and participate in customer test trials
- Participate in achieving the division’s books, sales, and profit goals
- 3+ years of experience with industrial equipment, preferably related to bulk powder, mixing/drying/agglomeration applications
- 3+ years of sales experience in an industrial setting
- Needs to be able to travel both Nationally and Internationally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Analytical and good problem solver
- BS Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred)
To join the team, contact email@example.com
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
June 29, 2023