Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
To promote and coordinate the application and sale of parts of Company products in specified territories in compliance with established financial goals. Provide and coordinate sales support to customers, regional managers, sales representatives, and Hosokawa companies abroad as needed.
- Receive, respond, and follow-up on customer inquiries on parts to help them maintain production as necessary.
- Enter sales quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders as needed to fulfill customers inquiries within specified territory.
- Initiate correspondence and follow up to promote Aftermarket Services capabilities (i.e.- in-house repairs, field service, etc.)
- Assist internal customers as needed (i.e.-Sales Engineers, Regional Sales Managers, etc.)
- Travel to meet with customers as courtesy visits (domestic only).
- 2+ years of customer service
- Foreign language is beneficial as Hosokawa has customers worldwide
- Microsoft Office
- Capable of learning company’s business system (Visual)
- Associates or Technical Degree
January 18, 2023