The Engineering Dept. Administrative Assistant will provide all necessary administrative support to the Director of Engineering and the engineering group under his direct supervision. This position will require organizational support for the Director of Engineering, answering phones, creating project manuals, data entry into HMPS business system and databases.
This is a part time position is 25 hours a week and is located in Summit, NJ.
- Answering phones for engineering group
- Project manual creation
- Data entry into business system (part numbers and equipment spec generation)
- PO entry into business system
- Data analysis with Excel
- Keeping the engineering group organized (tracking vacation, sick & personal days)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access)
- Highly organized; Detail-Oriented
- Effective communication and listening skills
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- High School Diploma or GED
To join the team, contact email@example.com
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
November 6, 2023