Basics of Material Agglomeration Webinar
When selecting the optimum particle size enlargement technology for a specific application, both the specifications of the feed material as well as the requirements for the final product need to be considered.
Agglomeration is a specific particle size enlargement process in which particles are “glued” together to increase its’ particle size. Reasons to increase particle size can be to improve flowability, dispersibility/wettability, density, reducing dust or product appearance and to prevent segregation.
On Wednesday, September 30th at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems will host an educational online webinar focusing continuous agglomeration technology such as the Schugi® Flexomix and how devices like it can improve material characteristics. This webinar will review:
- The principles agglomeration & wet granulation – how it works
- Why agglomerate materials – benefits & problems
- Technologies available for wet granulation
- Factors and considerations in plan an agglomeration process
- Applications and materials that improve with agglomeration
This free webinar program is designed for all process engineers in the Chemical, Food, Pharmaceutical, Mineral and Cosmetic industries. The webinar will be approximately 30 minutes long and conclude with a question & answer forum.