Accurate Particle Size Analysis with Pneumatic Sieving
Accurately determining the particle size distribution of incoming materials and confirming the specifications of final product is imperative in any powder processing application. Pneumatic sieving offers an efficient and economical technique for analyzing materials with a high level of accuracy and reliability.
On Wednesday, January 20th at 2:00 PM, Hosokawa will host an educational webinar focusing on pneumatic sieving. The webinar will include:
- Importance of accurate particle size analysis
- History of dry pneumatic sieving technology
- Operating principles in sieve analyzers
- Benefits& limitations of sieving
- Common sieving applications
This webinar is recommended for anyone processing powder materials in the chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, food, plastic or cosmetic industries. The program will be 30 minutes long and conclude with a question and answer forum.