Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
The Lead Assembler and Supervisor position will require the physical assembly of machines coupled with the supervision of the Assembly Department personnel and workflow, assuring that procedures and processes are followed according to the Company’s ISO quality guidelines to produce parts and equipment that meet engineering specifications while adhering to safety guidelines and best manufacturing work practices.
- Supervise day-to-day production assembly activities on the shop floor (fabrication of parts, assembly of equipment and sub-assemblies, inspection, painting, and sand blasting) to make sure that the production schedule can be met while ensuring that the equipment follows the design and safety standards of HMPS.
- Assembly and testing of Hosokawa equipment and sub-assemblies.
- Determine the cause of and initiate corrective action for component or assembly failure; determine causes of non-conformity with product specs and operating or production problems. Consult with the Engineering Department regarding non-conforming parts, equipment modification and product development issues in order to maximize the efficiency and quality of product assembly.
- Implement safety programs, procedures, and training. Ensure all safety requirements are observed.
Physical Demands and Requirements:
- Regularly lift up to 50lbs.
- Occasionally climb ladders, roof ladders, step ladders, and stairs.
- Flexibility to bend, squat, and kneel repetitively.
- Frequent reaching, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling, crouching or stooping.
- Ability to walk extensively throughout the facility.
- 5+ years of experience in Assembly and Production.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- H.S. diploma or vocational certification, college a plus.
To join the team, contact email@example.com
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
February 24, 2023