Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
- Fabrication and welding of mechanical equipment for Lab and Production departments to blueprint specifications using various methods including: MIG, TIG, and Stick welding.
- Assist with repair and assembling of new equipment and machines
- Painting, spray gun, booth maintenance, sand, and bead blasting
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years welding experience
- 5+ years fabrication experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Vocational training preferred.
To join the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
January 10, 2022