Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics, and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction, and analytical equipment.
- Present Company’s products, technologies, and services to prospective customers in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical, and minerals markets.
- Qualify leads to determine which equipment meets the customer requirements and initiate contact with the prospect to develop the lead into a proposal and sale.
- Review bid specifications from customers and prepare sales proposals to customers for both stand-alone equipment and complete systems.
- Maintain communication with key customers to foster long term relationships.
- Schedule and participate in test trials at our Demonstration Center to provide selected technology.
- Participate in trade shows and industry conferences.
- Domestic and international travel to perform all sales functions listed above when necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales of industrial equipment.
- BS. Engineering or Technical degree preferred.
To join the team, contact email@example.com
February 14, 2022