Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
This position is responsible for Project/Process Engineering to manage and execute multiple equipment and/or major system projects simultaneously from order receipt through commissioning including all technical and financial aspects of the projects.
- Review and resolve scope of supply, customer specifications, equipment sizing and scale-ups, and performance management
- Arrange and review design efforts of mechanical and electrical groups to develop equipment, manufacturing drawings and specifications
- Develop purchase specifications for Hosokawa products and system ancillaries and issue request for purchase to procurement.
- Communicate with customers to obtain approval of design drawings, manage scope changes, and document transmittals
- Communicate with team members and suppliers to track, monitor, and expedite shipments to maintain schedules, resolve technical issues
- Develop, track and manage project budgets to maximize profitability, interact with sales and procurement, initiate progress billings and follow-ups
- Arrange and conduct equipment inspection and correct non-conformances, and installation supervision
- Coordinate and participate in system commissioning, troubleshooting and system validation, and resolve warranty issues
- Sales interaction and support, customer visits and pre-contract estimates, and technical sales efforts
- Back charges, conflict resolution, and project wrap-ups
- Other related tasks as necessary
- 1-2 years of experience managing projects in the powder processing industry, preferred
- Powder processing experience includes size reduction, classification, mixing/drying, pneumatic conveying and air systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/ Access)
- AutoCAD experience, a plus
- System validation experience, a plus
- B.S. in ME or ChE pre
To join the team, contact email@example.com
January 10, 2022