Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems, located in Summit, NJ, is looking for a Project Engineer.
This position is responsible for Project/Process Engineering to manage and execute multiple equipment and/or major system projects simultaneously from order receipt through commissioning including all technical and financial aspects of projects.
- Review and resolve scope of supply customer
specifications, equipment sizing and scale-ups, and performance
- Arrange and review design efforts of Mechanical
and Electrical teams to develop equipment and manufacturing drawings and
- Develop purchase specifications for Hosokawa products
and system ancillaries and issue requests for purchase to Procurement.
- Communicate with customers to obtain approval of design
drawings, manage scope changes, and document transmittals.
- Communicate with team members and suppliers to track,
monitor, and expedite shipments to maintain schedules and resolve
- Develop, track, and manage project budgets to maximize
profitability, interact with Sales and Procurement, and initiate progress
billings and follow-ups.
- Arrange and conduct equipment inspection and correct
non-conformances and installations.
- Coordinate and participate in system commissioning,
troubleshooting and system validation, and resolve warranty issues.
- Sales interaction and support: customer visits,
pre-contract estimates, and technical sales efforts.
- Back charges and conflict resolution and project
- Any other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
- 5+ years of related Project and Process
Engineering and management experience with capital equipment supplier or
- B.S in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
To join the team, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
March 26, 2021