Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
The position of Machinist requires an individual that can work under minimal supervision, set up and operate manually controlled machines, including drill press, double-headed drill, sanders, chop saw, Cincinnati milling machine, bandsaw, hydraulic press, and a variety of cutting tools. The position requires skilled and precise machining of metal components and parts of the Companies line of process equipment.
- Reads and interprets drawings and blueprints
- Uses gauges and measuring instruments to meet specifications
- Operates equipment to manufacture machine parts
- Balances and packs hammers
- Selects appropriate machines and settings for a given operation
- Selects, aligns, secures, and removes fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, and accessories of the equipment
- Performs regular cleaning and maintenance tasks on the equipment
- Abides by all Company safety regulations
- Complies with all quality policy, specifications and instructions
- Maintains a clean and safe workstation
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years related experience
- Effective communication; both verbal and written
- Strong mechanical and coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and perform repetitive tasks. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision required by this job include, vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Vocational training preferred
To join the team, contact email@example.com
January 10, 2022