Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
- Handle all types of field service and quality related problems associated with Hosokawa’s equipment. Field activity may include installation supervision, equipment commissioning, process troubleshooting, and training customers and field sales force.
- Interact with all departments within Hosokawa to include Production, Engineering, Finance and Sales.
- Assist Parts Sales personnel by collaborating on technical inquiries or working directly on inquiries by utilizing company resources.
- Travel as necessary (including occasional international travel)
- 5+ years of mechanical service work
- Mechanical and process related troubleshooting skills
- Proficient with MS Suite products
- Willingness to travel domestically/internationally as needed
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Ability to communicate on a technical level with internal and field sales personnel as well as Hosokawa’s customers
- Technical school or equivalent experience required
- Engineering Associates/ Bachelor’s degree preferred
To join the team, contact email@example.com
November 29, 2022