Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
The Custodian position is responsible for maintaining a clean, orderly environment; notifying management of deficiencies and needed repairs and supplies.
- Vacuum carpeted areas
- Sweep and mop all hard surface floors
- Clean restrooms/Locker rooms
- Restock dispensers, empty trash receptacles, clean and sanitize fixtures, clean mirrors and clean partition doors and walls
- Clean lobby
- Clean interior windows
- Clean and sanitize drinking fountains
- Clean eyewash stations monthly
- Clean walls
- Clean ceiling vents and report stained ceiling tiles
- Maintains supply inventories-notifies purchasing on reorders
- Cleans floors-operate4s walk behind floor scrubber-washer
- Maintain filter laundering-washing machine
- Maintain parking lot/dock area cleanliness
Position requires flexibility and willingness to perform other non-routine cleaning functions, spills and special project support as need arises. Needs to be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- 1+ years of custodial experience in an Industrial setting
- HS Degree or GED
To join the team, contact email@example.com
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
May 8, 2023