Hygienic & Accurate Filling Weighing System Webinar
Filling & Weighing Systems allow manufacturers to dispense dusty, hazardous materials during pack-off in a controlled and hygienic manner.
On Wednesday, June 15th at 2:00 PM (EDT), Hosokawa will host an educational webinar on the available filling and weighing systems from Hosokawa that are designed to maintain the highest standards of containment, hygiene and product integrity.
This webinar will include:
- Brief history of filling and weighing systems
- How filling & weighing systems work
- Features, designs and customization options available
- Benefits & capabilities of Hosokawa technology
- Common and unique applications especially with respect to high containment applications
This webinar is recommended for anyone who handles hazardous or potentially dusty powder materials. The program will be 45 minutes long and will conclude with a question and answer forum.