Recipe for a Perfect Lab: 4 Key Ingredients
Accurate and dependable equipment is the foundation for a perfect laboratory. Hosokawa believes there are key ingredients critical to this recipe – precision analysis tools and reliable processing systems. This webinar focusing on these important laboratory devices.
– Fine Grinding with the Mikro LPM® Laboratory Pin Mill
– Gentle Powder Mixing with the Micron Labomixer LV-1
– Particle Size Analysis with the Mikro Air Jet Sieve® MAJSx
– Powder Characterization with the Powder Tester PT-X
– Mikro® LPM Laboratory Pin Mill: The smallest model in the Universal Mikro Pulverizer line used for small sample grinding of 5 to 100 grams. The device is capable of producing materials down to D97 = 35 ?m.
– Micron Labomixer LV-1: a laboratory scale conical screw mixer designed to gently mix dry powders and liquid additives in batches up to 2.5 liters.
– Mikro Air Jet Sieve® MAJSx: A highly accurate and reliable particle size analyzer which is instrumental in determining the particle size distribution of dry powder ranging from 20 µm / # 635 (mesh) to 4,750 µm / # 4 (mesh).
– Micron Powder Characteristics Tester PT-X: Is key in determining the “Flowability & Floodability” of dry powders with 11 different test functions