Dangers of Inadequate Containment – are Downflow Booths a Solution?
Corporate responsibility and new government regulations are compelling plant managers to provide safer and cleaner environments for equipment operators. Dust contamination is not only messy; it can be dangerous when inhaled, or given the right conditions, even an explosion hazard. Downflow booths are flexible and economical dust mitigation solution that can control a wide range of dust problems.
- What are the dangers of inadequate containment
- Identifying options to solve your dust problems
- How downflow booths protect operators & prevent accidents
- Applications where downflow booths can be used
- Design and process considerations in containment planning
- Alternative dust containment solutions
This webinar is recommended for engineers designing processing systems or plant operators that are in the chemical, pharmaceutical, mineral, nuclear or cosmetic industries.