What is the effective range of an air jet sieve?
Hosokawa Micron Powder System’s Mikro Air Jet Sieve – MAJSx is a tested, accurate, and consistently reliable particle size analyzer.
Here are some of the features of the MAJSx:
- Aerodynamic and continuously cleaning sieving
- Simple saving of analysis data to built-in computer
- 10 to 100 grams/cycle analysis
- Capable of graph output in lin-lin or Rosin-Rammler formats
- Rosin-Rammler law capable of calculating particle size points at 0.1% to 99.99%.
One of the MAJSx’s best features is that it can calculate particle size within a wide range of sizes. Watch this video to learn about the particle size range of the MAJSx.