Upgrading the MAJSx Basic to the Advanced Mode
The Mikro Air Jet Sieve – MAJSx has two modes: basic and advanced. The basic mode of the MAJSx comes with all of the standard features. The advanced mode gives the MAJSx the ability to print along an LAN, and the balance can communicate along this same line, reducing the chance for error. This video shows the proper instructions for changing the mode from basic to advanced.
The instructions for upgrading the MAJSx to the advanced mode are as follows:
- Go to the options menu.
- Click on the cell next to the “MAJSx Advanced Mode” button.
- Enter the password provided by Hosokawa.
- Press “done,” or the keyboard button to close the keyboard.
- Click on the “MAJSx Advanced Mode” button.
- After setup is complete, your MAJSx will be upgraded to the advanced mode!