MAJSx2: Basic Setup and Operation
Particle Size Analysis Redefined! The Mikro Air Jet Sieve® model MAJSx2 is a highly accurate and reliable particle size analyzer designed for determining the particle size distribution of dry powder ranging from 20 microns to 4,750 microns. The Mikro Air Jet Sieve model MAJSx2 is the economical solution to particle size analysis.
In the basic mode of operation, the Mikro Air Jet Sieve® model MAJSx2 allows operators to utilize the basic functions of the particle size analyzer to screen materials and manually determine the amount of material retained or passed. This version is most suitable for applications where operators need to quickly evaluate the particle size at a specific micron size.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 12 language options – can be customized per user
- Programmable vacuum pressure in multiple units
- Automatic differential pressure control
- Suitable operation with external USB keyboard and mouse
- Suitable for the analysis of Chemical, Mineral, Pharmaceutical, Food, Plastic, and Cosmetic materials
- Sample 10 to 100 grams/cycle
Suitable for use with ASTM, ISO, and JIS, 200 mm and 203 mm (8 inches) diameter, half height and full height, certified test sieve screens