How to factory reset your Mikro Air Jet Sieve MAJSx
Factory Reset of the Mikro Air Jet Sieve — MAJSx
The MAJSx comes with a built in factory reset feature which has multiple uses. First, the factory reset allows you to delete all test results from the current machine so that you can free up space for more tests. Second, it allows you to switch from the advanced mode back to the basic mode. However, there is a very specific set of instructions that must be followed in order to ensure that the factory reset goes smoothly, and data is not lost.This video will show you how to do just that.
How to factory reset your MAJSx:
- Go to the “options” page.
- Select “MAJSx storage backup to USB” to ensure that you do not lose all of the information currently stored on the MAJSx.
- Then, scroll down in the options page and select the white cell next to “factory reset.” Type in the factory reset password provided by Hosokawa.
- When the prompt: “You will LOSE all your data. Do you want to continue?” pops up, only press yes if you’ve already backed up your data in step 2.
- Shut down your MAJSx unit, wait approximately ten seconds for the software to reset, and then restart your unit and your factory reset should be complete!