- Assembly of equipment and sub-assemblies
- Disassemble, inspect, and perform repairs to customers’ assemblies
- Perform dynamic tests on critical assemblies before shipping to customers
- Operating lifting devices in a safe manner (forklifts, overhead hoists).
- Assist Shop or Service personnel as necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Participate in all mandated company training classes
- Ability to interpret dimensional and assembly drawings in order to assemble components as part of a complete mill is essential
- Knowledge of proper bearing and seal installation, a plus
- 2+ years working with rotating equipment
- Tech School preferred
To join the team, contact email@example.com
Hosokawa is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
October 17, 2023