Alpine AFG Fluidized-Bed Jet Mill
Alpine AS Spiral Jet Mill
Alpine UPZ Ultraplex Fine Impact Mill
Alpine® ATP Turboplex Air Classifier
Hosokawa Peneto Analyzer PNT-N
Micron Air Jet Sieve
Micron Labomixer LV
Micron Powder Characteristics Tester
Micron Viblette VBL
Mikro Air Jet Sieve
Mikro Bantam Hammer & Screen Mill
Mikro High Efficiency Cyclone
Mikro Pneumatic Vibratory Feeder PF
Mikro-ACM Air Classifying Mill
Mikro® LPM - Laboratory Pin Mill
Mikro® UMP Universal Milling System
The Hosokawa Micron Air Jet Sieve utilizes the pneumatic sieving principle that enhances the accuracy and reproducibility of particle size analysis. Use of this device has become a preferred method for such tasks as quality assurance of incoming raw materials and the confirmation of final product specifications.
While negative pressure draws all the particles below a defined particle size down through a sieve screen, a positive airflow is introduced upwards through a rotating wand. This airflow deagglomerates and disperses undersized particles and carries them through to the vacuum collector.
Sieving Range: 20 to 4750 micron - See available screen options.
Sample Size: 10 to 100 grams
- Rotating wand eliminates the need for tapping
- Highly Accurate & Reliable particle size analysis
- Electronic & Programmable Timer
- Pressure differential gauge built directly into the main body of the unit
- Vacuum System designed for strong, quiet performance
- 110 volt power required (220 volt power available)
- Measures 12" wide x 15" deep x 13" tall
- Basic Version (Instrument with Vacuum)
- Advanced Computer Assisted Version (Instrument, vacuum balance and software)
- 200 mm diameter Certified Stainless Steel Sieve screens
- Multiple sieve screen adapter
- 83 mm diameter Certified Sieve screens
- Cyclone for upto 98% product recovery 10 microns or larger
Industries: Chemical, Food, Minerals & Pharmaceuticals
The Micron Air Jet Sieve and Vacuum package provides users with superior filtration while providing the necessary air pressure required for aerodynamic sieving.
- Rugged constructed suitable for abusive environment canister vacuum
1,100 watt motor with low sound emission
4 gallon low profile wheeled steel collection canister
6 foot long anti-static suction hose
50 foot long power cord
Multi-stage filtration system consisting of a paper bag, foam filter and an up-stream HEPA filter capable of filtering 99.97% of particles down to and including 0.3 microns.
Low profile suitable for under desk installation, approximate dimensions 18” L x 15” W x 13” H, empty weight 17 lbs.