Alpine AFG Fluidized-Bed Jet Mill
Alpine Circoplex ZPS
Alpine Multiplex Zig-Zag Classifier
Alpine Toner TSP High Efficiency Toner Classifier
Alpine Toner TTSP High Efficiency Tandem Toner Classifier
Alpine Turboplex ATP High Efficiency Classifier
Hosokawa Bepex Bexmill
Hosokawa Bepex Bextruder Extruder/Granulator
Hosokawa Bepex Flake Crusher
Hosokawa Peneto Analyzer PNT-N
Majac Acucut High Energy Air Classifier
Micron Agglomaster AGM
Micron Air Jet Sieve
Micron Powder Characteristics Tester
Mikro Air Jet Sieve™
Mikro Bantam Hammer & Screen Mill
Mikro High Efficiency Cyclone
Mikro Pneumatic Vibratory Feeder PF
Mikro-ACM Air Classifying Mill
Stott Glove Boxes / Isolators
Stott Laminar Flow Booth
Universal Mikro Pulverizer
Vrieco-Nauta Active Freeze Dryer
Vrieco-Nauta Centro Screw Mixer (CM-Series)
Vrieco-Nauta Conical Screw Mixers
Vrieco-Nauta Horizontal Ribbon Mixer
Vrieco-Nauta Vacuum Dryers
20% OFF New Micron Air Jet Sieves!
For a limited time, take 20% off on new Micron Air Jet Sieves and accessories when purchased with a new Micron Air Jet Sieve. ACT NOW - All orders must be placed by June 28th!
The Hosokawa Micron Air Jet Sieve utilizes the pneumatic sieving principle that enhances the accuracy and reproducibility of particle size analysis. Use of this device has become a preferred method for such tasks as quality assurance of incoming raw materials and the confirmation of final product specifications.
While negative pressure draws all the particles below a defined particle size down through a sieve screen, a positive airflow is introduced upwards through a rotating wand. This airflow deagglomerates and disperses undersized particles and carries them through to the vacuum collector.
Sieving Range: 20 to 4750 micron - See available screen options.
Sample Size: 10 to 100 grams
- Rotating wand eliminates the need for tapping
- Highly Accurate & Reliable particle size analysis
- Electronic & Programmable Timer
- Pressure differential gauge built directly into the main body of the unit
- Vacuum System designed for strong, quiet performance
- 110 volt power required (220 volt power available)
- Measures 12" wide x 15" deep x 13" tall
- Basic Version (Instrument with Vacuum)
- Advanced Computer Assisted Version (Instrument, vacuum balance and software)
- 200 mm diameter Certified Stainless Steel Sieve screens
- Multiple sieve screen adapter
- 83 mm diameter Certified Sieve screens
- Cyclone for upto 98% product recovery 10 microns or larger
Industries: Chemical, Food, Minerals & Pharmaceuticals
The Micron Air Jet Sieve and Vacuum package provides users with superior filtration while providing the necessary air pressure required for aerodynamic sieving.
- Rugged constructed suitable for abusive environment canister vacuum
1,100 watt motor with low sound emission
4 gallon low profile wheeled steel collection canister
6 foot long anti-static suction hose
50 foot long power cord
Multi-stage filtration system consisting of a paper bag, foam filter and an up-stream HEPA filter capable of filtering 99.97% of particles down to and including 0.3 microns.
Low profile suitable for under desk installation, approximate dimensions 18” L x 15” W x 13” H, empty weight 17 lbs.